Delivered by Concord in partnership with Emerald Hill Institute
If you’re interested in becoming a beauty therapist, hairdresser, nail technician or makeup artist, Concord can help you get there with our hair and beauty courses. You’ll enjoy a real-world salon experience and get the chance to make connections in the industry.
Our courses prepare you for a career in hair and beauty, including hair cutting, styling and coloring, body treatments, spa therapy, facials, massage and nail technology.
- Develop practical, industry-specific skills
- Develop an understanding of the world of work
- Gain an internationally recognized qualification.
|Cosmetology (Hair and Beauty)
|Make up Artistry
|Prep & Priming
Brow Sculpting &Trimming
|Intensive Bridal Make up
|Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing, Fixing False, Eyelash, Eyebrow, Shaping, Bridal Makeup
|Bridal Hair Styling
|This is purposely for those who enroll in the intensive Bridal Makeup and want to continue with bridal hair styling
|Facials including treatments for skin,waxing,Eyelash and Brow treatments, Make-up for Different Occasions
|Facials including treatments for skin, waxing, Eyelash and Brow treatments, Make-up for Different Occasions
|Manicure and Pedicure training, Health, safety &Hygiene, consultation techniques ,contraindications, Manicure Procedure
|This consist of Manicure and pedicure, nail extension (acrylic nail) Nail Art, Fiber glass, Entrepreneurship and English
|Consist of different Hair Braiding skills – twist, corn row, zip, bantu knots and all modern braids and Entrepreneurship
|Consist of hair braiding, weave –on attachment and styling.
|Consist of human anatomy and physiology, Swedish body massage, Body diagnosis, G5, Organ systems, Infra- red, Entrepreneurship.
In any case, here is a quick look at some of the benefits that students can experience by enrolling in the above courses.
- The best part is that it is a sure way to get a job in this growing industry. You will able to utilize your skills in a work environment immediately after graduation and this is key to ensuring that you maintain your newly acquired knowledge. The institute will be able to set you up with reputed salons and you will not have to waste time searching for a job on your own.
- It will expand your opportunities and make you more versatile as a beautician and hairdresser. After all, it is important to have proper licenses and this institute provide this. If you are a qualified aesthetician, then getting a certification in hair styling will improve the scope of your work.
- Clients will always look for certification before trusting a beautician with their looks. And this can only be provided by a beauty school and institute. Also, they will be able to give you the knowledge required for giving consultations to customers. You will also gain in depth knowledge in physiology and anatomy of the human body.
- The institute will be able to keep you up to date with the latest technology and systems being used in the market. This also helps salons, as they don’t need to waste money training the students. In an industry where technology is changing every day, it makes sense to know how to work with the latest equipment.
- Many salons open their own institutes so that students can be hired immediately upon graduation. This ensures that you have a secure job waiting for you as soon as school is over.
There are many other benefits to applying for a Hair and Beauty course from a reputed institute. You will be able to get a good head start in your career and the opportunities will be endless.